Of course everyone is psyched for the big game on Sunday, Super Bowl 51, featuring the Atlanta Falcons vs. the New England Patriots. What could be bigger than two gun-slinging, high-scoring teams taking the field to do battle on Pro football’s grandest stage? Nothing that’s what.
Except for maybe the HANGOVER you will have come Monday morning, if you don’t prepare. Yeah, that COULD definitely be bigger.
Like the video says… “On Any Given Sunday…Tomorrow’s Still a Monday.”
So, what are you going to do about it? Just accept your fate and have the worst case of “the Mondays” since last Super Bowl?
Nope. Intox-Detox is here to help!
Sure, you have to do all the usual things I recommend:
- Remember to eat, preferably loading up on the guac delivers a lot of antioxidants (ones that help with detoxifying alcohol) and healthy fats to slow down alcohol absorption
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after drinking, especially before bed
- Snack on low-glycemic carbs, fresh fruit and veggies, as well as protein (sure you’ll probably end up eating some refined carbs, like hot dog buns and chips too) Just try to avoid extra sugars
- Pick one drink and stick to it. Don’t switch back and forth or try to be a hero. Preferably do liquor before beer or wine.
- For that matter, don’t mix wine with anything. If you’re wining, you’re wining. Otherwise you’ll really be WHINING the next day. (Intox-Detox…we spell WINE without the H!). And definitely not WINNING…
- Don’t be afraid of the downshift from cocktails to beer. That’s a classic longevity move. Also, high octane craft beer to lower-alcohol or “session” beer. No more than 2 or 3 Russian Imperial Stouts. Doesn’t matter whether you’re downshifting to Bud Light/Coors Light/Miller light (which should really count as hydrating!) or some fancy over-priced Sesh IPA
Most importantly… You knew it was coming eventually!
Take a full pack of Intox-Detox BEFORE you drink. If you forget to do it prior to imbibing, just make sure to get it down within your first 2 or 3 alcoholic beverages.
Why do I always say that?
First of all, the HARD SCIENCE says that it will work better if you do it beforehand. Hell, sometimes when I know I will be drinking a lot I will “load” by taking an extra pack in the morning, long before I even think of touching a drink.
The “load” should help your liver prepare with more liver-protective Glutathione and toxin-busting ALDH2 liver enzyme. These are the two substances your body REALLY NEEDS to metabolize and detox alcohol.
Notice, I didn’t include Pedialyte, Gatorade/Powerade, caffeine, aspirin or B vitamins. Those are all easy to get. They help a little, but nothing like Intox-Detox. (Notice that my “so-called” competitors load their products up with all of these things. They like to sell you things you either don’t need or already have. Looking at you Blowfish and Never Too Hungover)
In fact, there is NOTHING on this planet like ID. I promise.
Intox-Detox is the only product on the market containing the 2 ingredients (Japanese Raisin and Setria L-Glutathione) clinically proven to boost the 2 things in your body that BOTH protect the liver and help avoid the MISERY of the next morning, when taken BEFORE or DURING alcohol consumption.
IMPORTANT: Get those orders in by Wednesday Feb. 1 to guarantee on-time delivery. Orders of a 12-ct box or more will get a free upgrade to Priority shipping. Otherwise, you can always grab it on Amazon Prime over here…
Remember to ALWAYS drink responsibly and get a sober ride.
Enjoy the Super Bowl and stay #LIVERSTRONG because #HANGOVERSSUCK